The next Prevention and Longevity Conference will be held on Friday April 27, 2018. Keep checking this page for further information!
This full day conference and networking fair will focus on empowering physicians and health care providers with evidence based, non-pharmacologic management strategies for creating health, preventing illness and where possible, treating disease.
The intent of the conference is for learners to:
- Learn current evidence based non pharmacologic management strategies for creating health, preventing illness and where possible, treating disease.
- Learn to use non-pharmacologic approaches to complement pharmacologic approaches.
- Build clinical skills to make patient specific behavioral, cognitive and dietary recommendations.
- Promote collaboration and discussion among all individuals interested in enhancing scientific, non pharmacologic approaches.
- Identify resources available to support physicians and their patients.